Information according to § 5 TMG:
PARA GbR Am Krögel 2 10179 Berlin Germany
Partners: Peter Behrbohm, Lina Brion, Jonas Fischer, Josephine Hans, Amelie Neumann, Philipp Röding, Bastian Sistig, and Kolja Vennewald Tax Number: 34/222/01213 Responsible for content according to § 55 Abs. 2 RStV: PARA GbR.
Design & Programming: Liebermann Kiepe Reddemann
Liability for content The content of our pages has been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of the content. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with § 7 Abs.1 TMG. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the time of knowledge of a specific legal violation. Upon becoming aware of such legal violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for links Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties over whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. A permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. Upon becoming aware of any legal violations, we will remove such links immediately.
Copyright All photos, graphics, texts, film and audio files on this website are subject to copyright of the specified authors and photographers. Unless otherwise indicated, the material is copyrighted by PARA. The content and works created by us on these pages are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, processing, distribution, and any kind of exploitation beyond the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this page are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by PARA GbR, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. If we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such content immediately.
2. Access Data When using the website for informational purposes only, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status/HTTP status code
Each transmitted data volume in bytes
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
We would like to point out that when using our Instagram page, user data may be processed outside the European Union. This may result in risks for users, as the enforcement of users' rights could be made more difficult, for example. The standard contractual clauses for data transfer can be found at https://www.facebook.com/legal/EU_data_transfer_addendum.
Purposes of data collection and processing are reach measurement, audience targeting, tracking for interest-related profiling, and adaptation of marketing measures using the usage statistics that Instagram creates as part of Instagram Page Insights. In addition, data collection serves to communicate with users of the Instagram page (e.g. in the event of contact via Instagram).
In the event of requests for information and the assertion of data subject rights, we would like to point out that these can be most effectively asserted with the providers. Only the providers have access to the data of the users and can take corresponding measures and provide information directly. If you still need assistance, you can contact us.
The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. The legitimate interest arises from the fact that we want to communicate with the users of social networks and answer contact requests. In addition, we have an interest in user-related and efficient advertising for our offers, which is made possible by Instagram Page Insights. If contact is made in social networks with the aim of concluding a contract, the legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
For the creation and hosting of videos, we use the software from Vimeo, Vimeo LLC, 555 West 18th Street, New York 10011, USA.
Vimeo collects information about visitors to our site, such as IP address and which of our pages you have visited. Further information can be found at https://vimeo.com/privacy. We use Vimeo in "do-not-track" mode, so no cookies are set.
We would like to point out that when using Vimeo, user data may be processed outside the European Union. This may result in risks for users, as the enforcement of users' rights could be made more difficult. The standard contractual clauses for data transfer can be found at https://vimeo.com/privacy.
The use of Vimeo is for the attractive presentation of our online content. It is therefore based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, we collect data in the form of your name and email address. We use this exclusively for sending the newsletter. The newsletter is sent via Mailchimp – Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE STE 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA. Mailchimp allows us to analyze the use of our newsletter. For example, we can see whether a message has been opened or which links have been clicked how often. A detailed description of the data and its analysis can be found at https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/#4._Privacy_for_Visitors.
We would like to point out that when ordering the newsletter from Mailchimp, user data may be processed outside the European Union. This may result in risks for users, as the enforcement of users' rights could be made more difficult. The standard contractual clauses for data transfer can be found at https://mailchimp.com/legal/data-processing-addendum/.
The data collection is only done with your consent and is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
6. Contact If you want to contact PARA GbR, you can write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you send us a message, you may transmit your personal data (such as name, email address). We use this data depending on the matter, for example, to be able to send you a response to your inquiry. There is no disclosure to third parties unless this is necessary and has been requested by you.
7. Rights as a User As a user, you have the right to receive free information about which personal data about you has been stored upon request. You also have the right to correct incorrect data and to restrict or delete your personal data. If you believe that your data has been processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the responsible supervisory authority.
8. Deletion of Data If your request does not conflict with a legal obligation to store data (e.g. data retention), you have the right to delete your data. Data stored by us will be deleted if it is no longer necessary for its intended purpose and there are no legal storage periods. If deletion cannot be carried out because the data is required for legitimate legal purposes, data processing will be restricted. In this case, the data is blocked and not processed for other purposes.
9. Right to Object Users of this website can exercise their right to object and object to the processing of their personal data at any time. If you wish to correct, block, delete or receive information about the personal data stored about you, or if you have questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, or if you want to revoke any consents granted, please contact the following email address: email@example.com.